Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Happy Holidays! - Deborah Cuneo

Holiday Card / Mixed Media


WOW...December 2016 already? I just love this time of year! The colors, the sounds, the Original Art Show at the Society of Illustrators...


What an awesome show! Every single one of those illustrations hanging in that show, is a winner. Congratulations to all the artists and everyone involved in the production of those beautiful picture books!!  If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend  taking a couple of hours and popping down there to check it out. It's only on till Dec 23rd and you don't want to miss it! Here's the link:

 https://www.societyillustrators.org/exhibits/original-art-2016-exhibit

 Every time I see that show, it not only inspires me to raise my own illustrative bar, but it reminds me of how grateful I feel to be able to participate, even the smallest amount, in such an amazing industry!

 Wishing you and yours a very Merry, Happy and Healthy. May you all find inspiration, comfort and joy, in the hope that this season brings!

Creatively yours,
 ~Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment