Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Seasons Greetings - Diana Ting Delosh

Wishing Everyone a
Happy, Healthy, Creative and Joyful Holiday Season!
Squirrel in scarf
© Diana Ting Delosh
Quick Ink Watercolor
I'm very tempted to jump in and join the #illo_advent challenge on twitter, 25 Fresh Christmassy illustrations for the 25 days leading up to Christmas. BUT as I'm already 6 days behind perhaps not this year. Don't know what you're all up to but I'll be busy wrapping up all my loose ends for 2016. For my last post on this blog for 2016, here's a quick fresh Christmassy Illustration for the fun of it and some seasonal hand lettering. Looking forward to 2017.
© Diana Ting Delosh
Hand Lettering - hand inked with assorted pens and digitally colored

Twitter: dtdelosh

Check out: 
The BIG ThumbNailer
ThumbNailer



No comments:

Post a Comment